Dry ice making process
Do you know how dry ice is made?
1. First, liquid carbon dioxide is injected into a proprietary container, which is equipped with a forced heat sink and a container with good heat dissipation performance.
2. Place the container containing carbon dioxide into the primary cooling chamber for pre-cooling, pre-cooling temperature -10 ° C ~ -20 ° C, and place for 10 to 20 minutes.
3. The cooled carbon dioxide is forcibly cooled, the cooling temperature is between -80 ° C and -120 ° C, and the cooling time is 20 to 30 minutes.
4. After cooling, crystal dry ice is prepared in the container.
5.Enter the demoulding room, a little warm to demould.
6. After the demolding, the crystal dry ice with high density is obtained.